With thousands of dollars at stake every time you move your boat away from the dock, it’s crucial to use reliable and dependable roll fin stabilizers, not to mention the comfort and peace of mind they bring you.
WESMAR Stabilizers deliver a new level of comfort to cruising and a greater pleasure of piloting
View Stabilizer BrochureView Digital Stabilizer System DSP-4800 Brochure
8 Models resist up to 90% of the roll
Unique Electronic Gyro delivers lightning speed reaction
Rugged Triple Layer Fin Construction
Pleasure Boat Stabilizers
Gyro Upgrade Combination
- Rugged, triple layer fin construction features strong and lightweight structural foam.
With a WESMAR stabilizer system on board, you can relax and enjoy a comfortable trip. You can go anywhere you want without worrying about the swells of the sea, injuries to your passengers, or damage to your boat or cargo. WESMAR’s electronic stabilizing system automatically adjusts your vessel motion for maximum comfort, resisting up to 90% of the rolls in most seas. The result is smooth vessel motion that is continually and automatically adjusted for current sea conditions.
- Fewer hydraulic hoses make this system a better option
- Sensitivity knob adjustment right on main console for immediate control
- Easy to install
- An entire retrofit installation can be accomplished in the water
Dual Cylinder Actuator
Adds strength and reliability, for vessels using WESMAR’s stabilizers, including the large, high speed, high performance boats.
Electronic Gyro Upgrades
- A unique WESMAR Retrofit Package allows boats yards and boat owners to upgrade their existing stabilizer systems with the advanced electronic gyroscope.
- Does not require replacing existing actuators and fins. ~ It works on all models of WESMAR Roll Fin Stabilizers plus those of most other manufacturers.
- Saves expense and time of hauling the vessel.
- Electronic Gyro System Delivers Lightning Speed Reaction; Exceptional Performance
WESMAR’s electronic gyro system delivers lightning speed reaction for exceptional performance. The electronic gyro sensor sends information about roll velocity and acceleration directly to WESMAR’s closed proportional valves, which react instantaneously to rotate the fins. When a desired lift is achieved to counteract the rolling force of a wave, WESMAR’s closed proportional hydraulic system instantly interacts with the electronic gyro to correct the rolling.