The only DC diesel-fired continuous output domestic water heater
The WaterHeater™ by ITR uses a patented diesel burner (12 VDC) controlled by a multi-functional electronic controller as the primary source of heating water. A single 1500 watt, 120 VAC immersion element is used as a secondary heat source (240 VAC also available). The WaterHeater™ by ITR heats water to provide a continuous supply for all domestic hot water needs.
Quiet, compact, safe, rugged, reliable, economical
Other features of The WaterHeater™ by ITR include:
- A high-temperature, stainless steel burner and stainless steel jacket.
- 5.3 US gallon (20.5 l) welded stainless steel insulated water tank that minimizes heat loss and optimizes heat recovery.
- Low water level switch in the tank.
- Easy to install with hookups and connections easily accessible from the top and front of The WaterHeater™ by ITR.
- Quiet operation and low power consumption.
- Low pressure fuel system with built-in fuel pump.
- Fuel efficient burner capable of burning a wide variety of diesel-based fuels.
- Exhaust has minimal smoke or smell.
- Fan assisted sealed combustion chamber is designed to use outside air.
- Simple, low amperage draw ignition.
Electronically-controlled system with:
- Automatic Safety Shutdown.
- Manual reset aquastats for safety overheat protection.
- LED indicators on the Control Panel for diagnostics.
- Patented, proprietary flame sensor.
- The WaterHeater™ by ITR Remote Operating Panel with ON/OFF switch for the diesel burner and indicator LED’s for operational and diagnostic information
Optional feature: Use the water heater by ITR for space heating!
With the optional Heating Module, the heated domestic water is used as the heat source producing up to 14,000 BTU/h. The Heating Module uses a 316 ss heat exchanger to isolate the domestic water and prevent any contamination while in space heating mode.
| Code || Dimensions mm || Weight Full (Kg) || Storage capacity (L) || NPT Water Fittings || Exhaust Outlet || Fuel Consumption per hour || Power Usage (Watts) || Voltage @ 12V DC || Current (amps) || Temp Rise from Input |
| || H || W || L || || || || || || || || || |
| ITR-33000 || 340 || 203 || 600 || 76 || 912 || 1/2" || 1-1/5" || 1.3 L/hr || 65 || 10-16 || 5.4 || 11-18° |